Your membership in the League of Minnesota Poets entitles you to:
- Publish your work in our annual poetry magazine, The Moccasin.
- Membership in the National Federation of State Poetry Societies (NFSPS): Dues must be paid by March 10th for this benefit
- Our newsletter, The Lomplighter.
- Reduced rates to attend our annual conferences, held in April and October.
- Participation in our two annual poetry retreats (winter and summer).
- Reduced rates for participating in our annual contest as well as the National Federation of State Poetry Societies contest.
- Opportunities to meet and share work with other poets.
- Opportunity to sell your books at events.
To join, fill out our membership application (printable version) and mail it to: Mary Schmidt, Treasurer, 4921 33rd Ave S., Minneapolis MN 55417,
Dues payed after January 1st will give entitle member to full benefits available for the remainder of the calendar year. Please submit membership and dues by March 1st for membership in the National Federation of State Poetry Societies. Dues payed after October 31st will be applied toward membership for the following calendar year.